Being involved in the local community is a vital part of our business. We like to invest in projects, events and organisations that are aligned to our ethos of valuing people, assisting young people and charitable bodies and building into God’s kingdom.
Design Sense supports the following:
- Christmas in the Park (event branding and promotion)
- Carols By Candlelight (event branding and promotion)
- Kalgoorlie Baptist Church
- Goldfields Baptist College
- Goldfields Youth Games
- Kal Youth United
- Vision Radio
- Relay for Life
- Reinless to Rawlinna (logo design)
- Random Acts of Kindness (logo design)
Design Sense Graphics & Web is an active member of the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and we enjoy networking within the positive business community in Kalgoorlie-Boulder.
Helen is the Chair of the Goldfields Baptist College Board. Kristen is involved in the local music community and on Friday mornings, is a leader at Toddler Jam – a musical program for kids 0 – 4 years. Simon is a drum tutor at John Paul College and enjoys teaching young people to play Hantis (a cross between handball and table tennis).